Monday, July 27, 2009

Fort Worth Water Gardens

I had the off chance of visiting the water gardens in Fort Worth over the weekend, a truly interesting place. I had been before but didn't apparently see all of it before.






I saw the usual waterfalls and calm pool down by the walls of water, which are really neat. You really can't tell but the entire wall is covered by a sheet of water. You can just make out the concentration in the corner.



This time I was thrilled to see the aeriated pool.



There has to be somewhere in this maze of stone, water and trees to plant a small out of the way garden. Unfortunately I couldn't tend to it.

5 comments:

  1. Wow that water garden is cool! Thanks for sharing! :) -Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings back memories -- I haven't been since I was a child. I need to take my own kids now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It feels SOOOOOOOOOO good to look at these water pictures when it's 95 degrees outside that is very unusual for the Pacific NW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Tatyana, it DOES look good to look at water pictures when it's 100 degrees here! I love water gardens. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! I wish I could hear the music the falling water is making because I am sure it is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete