Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Citrus Family Health

Ok, I know I've been needing pictures so here they are.

As you can see the lemon tree has gotten a lot bigger since spring. It might even intimidate the cats. I've had a time with the caterpillars though.



Next is the kaffir lime tree in all of it's glory. I had to pick off quite a few rolly pollies beore taking this picture though. I didn't know they would like it.



The key lime sprouts, and yes they're still sprouts, are mostly doing ok. They are still in order with 1 at the bottom left and 12 at the top right. 6 is, as you can see, dead. I will keep it in the pot just in case it comes back from the root but I'm not holding my breath or anything.



First frost is still some time away and they won't come in until then and hopefully most of the key lime sprouts will have new homes by then.

2 comments:

  1. You are quite a citrus lover. Good luck with the key lime sprouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be doing pretty good with the Citrus. If you ever need any help please let me know. Citrus is my passion.
    As you can tell by my blog:
    http://thecitrusguy.blogspot.com/
    Would love to chat someday.

    ReplyDelete